|Job Ref:||204654962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Full Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Up to £55,000 + Package
Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding company based in Hampshire, who work on a national basis. This company specialise in commercial & retail fit-out, refurbishment, new build construction and M&E installations. Established in 1954, this organisation work closely with a diverse range of brands, national chains and public sector bodies.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, they are looking for a highly motivated Quantity Surveyor to work within their Construction division; where you will be responsible for:
* Analysis of tender allowances
* The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts;
* Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
* Administering and / or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
* Subcontract and Design Procurement
* Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
* Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
* Preparation of cost to complete
* Cash management and maximisation
* Cash Flow and Turnover forecasts
* 5+ Years of experience within a similar surveying role
* HND / Degree Qualified
* Highly organised and commercially focussed
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Sound knowledge of New Build, Refurbishment and Fit-out
* Some exposure to M&E would be highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take a step up into a senior position, continued progression is offered as is a dynamic and positive working environment.
For more information regarding this fantastic position, please contact James at AndersElite Southampton