|Job Ref:||204655877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Lancashire||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
Architectural Technician / Technologist - Lancashire |
We are recruiting for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to work within a growing Design & Build Construction Company, based from their office in north Lancashire.
This established family owned construction company are seeking an ambitious Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist to join their busy design team to work on projects in the Commercial, Industrial, Education and Leisure sectors.
You will be involved in all stages of the project, working with colleagues from sales, to design, delivery and handover, gaining great exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Specification:
- You should have experience working for either a construction contractor and/or design practice
- Ideally we are looking for you to have worked on projects in the leisure, commercial, education or industrial sector previously
- Have a formal qualification, ideally degree qualified, minimum HNC/HND
- You should have excellent AutoCAD skills and ideally be competent in 3D modeling (REVIT / SketchUp etc)
- Solid planning and building regulations knowledge
- Job running experience
Architectural Technician / Technologist Role:
- Working as part of a large design team to deliver construction projects
- Liaise with clients to confirm the project outline/brief
- Manage own projects, acting as Lead Designer as required
- Perform risk assessments at design stage
- Act as a focal point internally for technical support
- Produce planning and building regulation applications
This is a great opportunity to join a family friendly, expanding company, that supports and looks after its staff. Training is provided and encouraged to ensure you stay at the forefront of your profession.
To apply for this role or for further information, please contact Katherine at Howard Gray ASAP.
If this is not the role for you, contact us now to discuss other opportunities and how we can assist. Howard Gray work with Consultancies, Contractors and End Clients across the region and have numerous LIVE vacancies on our books. Alternatively, we can undertake a search on your behalf to help you find your perfect job