|Job Ref:||204656066||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum CAR+healthcare+pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Senior Project Planner - Rail Contractor |
Location: Central Glasgow with site visits nearby.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + 26 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays + Company car and fuel card + Private medical insurance + Excellent flexible benefits
As Senior Project Planner you will work along with the Principal Planner to prepare and programme the construction of rail electrification projects across Scotland typically valued above £25m.
As Senior Project Planner you will:
* Liaise with the project management teams on all planning matters.
* Produce tender information and programmes.
* Analyse and evaluate construction methods, techniques and logistics.
* Attend adjudication meetings and present detailed explanation of programme and methodology.
* Prepare master/ contract/managing programme and supporting information.
* Analyse project progress positions and forecast project completions.
* Identify risks and opportunities.
* Prepare entitlement submissions.
* Ensure all aspects of safety are taken into consideration in the plan.
* Primavera P6 expert user.
* Microsoft Project expert user.
* Demonstrable experience in a multi-disciplinary rail construction environment preferred. Applicants from infrastructure and construction will be considered also.
* Experience as a Planner.
Rewards and Benefits
* Work for a leading Design and Build Contractor with a range of major projects across the UK and internationally.
* Competitive salary along with company car and fuel card, 26+8 holidays per year, private health insurance, pension plan and overtime for work over 40 hours.
* Flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and discounts on high street brands.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute Recruit at or call (Apply online only)
Applications will be kept confidential and details will only be shared with potential employers with your consent