|Job Ref:||204656138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
Our engineering services business is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team in London. To maximise and protect the company's commercial position by management of the commercial and administrative functions in respect of a project or series of projects.|
* Preparation and review of target costs;
* Cost and Value management;
* Management of direct reports, to include annual performance reviews;
* Ensure compliance with Skanska standards and procedures in respect of commercial activities;
* Risk management;
* Minor works pricing.
We're looking for
* Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject;
* Preferably qualified or working to an ICES or RICS accreditation;
* Relevant CSCS Card;
* Word / Excel / Contracting IT systems
Our engineering services team delivers mechanical and electrical engineering solutions to help clients maintain their buildings, to save time, and improve performance. They also provide specialist interior and exterior finishing services, and the latest off-site fabrication and virtual modelling techniques. And, because we create joint ventures with other areas of the Skanska business, joining us means that you could be involved in some of the UK's most iconic development projects.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA