|Job Ref:||204656140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
I am working in partnership with an esteemed Hertfordshire based, social housing contractor who have taken on a number of new schemes in recent months including a £250,000,000 regeneration project, due to their portfolio of work increasing they are looking to expand their commercial team.|
My client currently looking for a Subcontract Buyer to work within the Preconstruction department, based from the Hertfordshire/ North London office, however you will be expected to visit sites across London and the South East.
Job Purpose and Scope:
* Experienced specialist in the procurement and supply chain management of strategic trades, including ground works, piling, demolition and frame.
* Provide an effective and professional service in the procurement of sub-contractors for these strategic trades, which demonstrates best overall value for money.
* Pre-construction advice and strategy for Bid Leader
* Project procurement for Bid / Project Leader, leading on the following aspects: -
* Development of work package documents with estimating, design and commercial teams
* Tender process
* Contract negotiations
* Making final recommendations to the Project Leader
* Drafting of sub-contracts
* Supply chain management of the strategic trades, including maintaining and developing supply chain listings, carrying out performance and relationship management to drive improved performance/cost benefits.
* Generate and encourage an efficient, productive and continuously improving supply chain performance within the trades.
* Support the group procurement functional goals and objectives within the region.
My client is looking for someone with 3-5 years experience of working with residential and mixed use schemes - My client is an expanding and fast growing business and need someone who is dynamic and can adapt to the changes within the company.
Along side a competetive basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 you would recieve a full benefits package including a car allowance of c£5,000 + a fuel car, pension, health care etc.
Please apply below to find out the full details of the role