|Job Ref:||204658222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rhyl||Address:||Post Code:||LL18||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + car allowance, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
We are currently recruiting for a leading global Construction Consultancy firm. Working across a variety of sectors our client consistently provides the best possible outcomes for their clients, their people and the communities in which they work. They require a Senior Project Manager to provide healthcare consultancy solutions to a key client on strategic and capital development projects.|
This is a client-facing delivery management role so candidates will need to have excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to lead a high performance team that will deliver Project Management services to high profile and demanding clients. This is a permanent opportunity to be based on secondment with a key Client in North Wales
The healthcare division delivers a range of construction projects through a series of ongoing framework agreements and individual commissions with clients across the UK. Projects range in size and value from £10,000 to £20m+.
* Lead service delivery on individual projects.
* Develop all aspects of business cases from project conception to Full Business Case sign-off and post project evaluation.
* Building and retaining relationships of trust with clients, colleagues and business partners.
* Proven experience working for a healthcare organisation or consultancy/advisory services environment.
* Ideally Chartered status with relevant organisation.
* Self-starter with the ability to manage your own time whilst ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget.
The work is challenging but extremely varied. You will be working in a politically charged environment and you will need to demonstrate your value.
With several projects running simultaneously, the learning and development opportunities are hard to beat. As part of the Health team you can also expect excellent career progression and advancement for Senior Consultants who exceed objectives in addition to a bonus scheme. There is also a fantastic benefits package on offer in addition to a competitive salary, please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any further questions