|Job Ref:||204658347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£41000 - £46000/annum + Gd Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Senior Structural Engineer needed in North East, York, Leeds, Sheffield, Hull area|
Provide professional technical advice as well as support on the assessment of designs for compliance with Building. Regulations and warranty standards including resolving problems with engineering aspects of any submissions. Manage the warranty aspects by supporting inspection staff with the provision of expert advice, inspection of high risk/complex elements of building work and review of progress.
• Chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution.
• Extensive experience in the building/construction industry with knowledge of the housing and commercial sectors.
• Significant relevant knowledge and understanding of all aspects of superstructure, foundation and geotechnical design with regard to building structures.
• Experience of forensic investigations of buildings, defect identification and repair.
• Significant knowledge of environmental issues and relevant standards/legislation.
If you have the skills above, please send in your CV