|Job Ref:||204658412||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum + package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Senior Estimator required to join long established main contractor based in South East Essex working on new build and refurbishment projects. With an excellent reputation and enviable history, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join an award winning contractor. |
SENIOR ESTIMATOR - MULTI SECTOR MAIN CONTRACTOR
Location: South East Essex (IG10)
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + package (depending on experience)
About the Senior Estimator - Multi Sector Main Contractor company:
Our client is an award winning multi-sector main contractor, with new build and refurbishment projects, across the residential, education, commercial, restoration and health care sectors..
Going through fantastic expansion period, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Senior Estimator to work on a variety of projects in the Essex and London region.
About the Senior Estimator - Multi Sector Main Contractor Opportunity:
The successful Senior Estimator will be responsible for working across a number of sectors and projects both new builds and refurbishments. They will be responsible for;
* Assessing new tenders
* Measuring and scheduling materials quantities for enquiry send-outs
* Building up analytical unit rates and lump sum prices for main trades.
* Scheduling and comparisons of sub-contractor and supplier quotes.
* Managing design consultants at tender stage
* Assessing scaffolding requirements
* Tender presentation to company directors.
* Communication with clients consultants after tender submission.
* Assisting in post-tender negotiations
* Tender negotiation on an open book basis
Requirements for the Senior Estimator - Multi Sector Main Contractor:
The successful Senior Estimator will have the following;
* Over 10 years experience in a Senior role
* Experience working on new build and refurbishment projects
* Excellent knowledge and experience of Word and Excel
* Ability to use a computerised estimating package
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Estimator - Multi Sector Main Contractor:
£65,000 to £75,000 pa (Depending on experience)
Did you know you can keep up-to-date with our Estimator vacancies and latest industry news by following us on Twitter & Facebook? Find us and follow us now.
REF: Senior Estimator - Multi Sector Main Contractor 2086
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business