|Job Ref:||204658659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum per annum plus car / allowance and||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Intermediate |
£45,000 to £65,000 per annum plus car / allowance and generous benefits package
We are currently working with a leading M&E Contractor who are looking to bring an Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor into the business to working on commercial refurbishment and new build projects up to £5million M&E with Tier 1 and 2 Main contractors.
With this contractor you will get great exposure and the opportunity to work closely with a strong Commercial Manager, who is focused on developing and training his team to the standard of being able to run your own project circa £1-3miilion M&E.
Projects vary between Residential New Build, Commercial fit out, Education and Leisure. Competitive Salary and package available along with an attractive bonus. Newly fitted Office located within the M25 circle.
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
* Relevant qualifications
Please contact Daniel Cordy on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat about this and other M&E Quantity Surveying Roles in Essex/London