|Job Ref:||204658687||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Site Manager Permeant up to £50,000 plus excellent package|
ITS Construction Personnel are looking to recruit a Site Manager required to work on a large commercial build site just outside of Southampton. My client is a reputable, traditional build tier one contractor who have recently been awarded a number of high profile projects across Hampshire and now require additional and proven Site Managers who have worked as part of a management team delivering projects of between £10-20 million in value. To be considered you would ideally have experience working for another tier one Main Contractor and worked within the health, education, MOD, commercial and industrial sectors
* Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality targets and standard
* Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained by:
* Knowing what safety excellence looks like and communicating safety with passion and credibility, in order to inspire, motivate and manage the project team to achieve the vision
* Fostering a continuous improvement culture by actively seeking input from all members of the project team and encouraging them to implement safety improvement
* Ensure sustainability targets are achieved by:
* Actively engaging with the customer to understand and deliver their key sustainability objectives
* Leading effective Community Engagement Plans and Skills programmes where required
* Manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations
* A successful track record in managing operational delivery within a construction environment.
* Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately, and experience in implementing systems improvements
* Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes with clarity; experienced at encouraging direct reports to do the same and managing a team to ensure tasks are carried out effectively and key messages cascaded
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and a flexible attitude towards work in order to deal with a variable and demanding workload
* CSCS Card and SMSTS qualified; must be willing to become First Aid qualified
* Excellent team player and team leader, able to work competently and independently without supervision .
This is the opportunity to work for an industry leading contractor who offer competitive salaries/package, encourage career development and offer job satisfaction.
Please call Alan Smirk @ ITS CONSTRUCTION PERSONNEL on (Apply online only) or email cv