|Job Ref:||204658688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||County Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DL12||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Our client is a business that has expanded steadily since it's start up several years ago. It has grown through establishing business relationships and working with prestige customers. They are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a permanent basis.|
* Negotiate sub-contract and warranty agreements
* Manage secondary sub-contract accounts including procurement, interim payments and negotiating final accounts.
* Maximise cash flow through timely valuations and ensuring certifications and payment are received on time.
* Ensure written variation instructions are received.
* Price variations
* Prepare and submit fully substantiated claims for extension of time and additional costs.
* Negotiate final account agreements.
* Produce monthly project financial forecast (P&L)
* Visit sites to meet main contractors to gather information
* Assist with team mentoring
* Good knowledge and understanding of structural steelwork and dealing with sub-contracts, particularly JCT and NEC.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Good organisation and time management skills
* Must be proficient in the MS Office suite
* Attention to detail a must
* Driving licence essential
In return the company offer and attractive salary and benefits package