|Job Ref:||204658885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£17000 - £19000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Repairs and Maintenance Scheduler|
Up to £19,000 PA
An exciting immediate, permanent opportunity for an experienced Repairs and Maintenance Scheduler has arisen with our client who is a specialist repairs and maintenance contractor.
After securing a number of Social Housing repairs and refurbishment contracts within the Bedford and Wellingborough area, a Repairs and Maintenance Scheduler is immediately required to join the team within the Bedford office.
The Scheduler will:
• Be able to work well under pressure and understand the need for prompt allocation of works
• Schedule works and monitor the workforce and subcontractors to ensure that they comply with specifications to meet targets
• Help out new and existing customers with their repairs enquiries
• Monitor and manage the engineer's diaries to ensure all repairs are attended and completed within the required timescales
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience within a similar type role essential, ideally within a social housing or contractor setting
• The desire to consistently provide excellent customer service
• First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships.
• An understanding of responsive repairs contracts and what constitutes an excellent service
The successful Scheduler will demonstrate excellent IT and communication skills.
£50 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £50.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only)