|Job Ref:||204658971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Planner Coordinator |
An excellent opportunity for a Planner Coordinator to join a vibrant, family cultured company.
This family owned contractor provides mechanical and electrical services to properties on behalf of housing associations. They are now looking for an individual who has a diverse background in planning and coordination of works and being able to manage the administrative process for these jobs.
Due to expansion and a healthy order book for 2016/17, this company seeks an ambitious Planner Coordinator to progress their career in a fast moving, energised environment.
The Planner will:
• Receive works orders and pass them along to the relevant managers
• Track work progress and collate data to make reports
• Schedule planned inspections and ensures they are completed
• Look after fleet administration
• Liaise with the managers and accounts team
• General administration duties
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience within a similar type role essential, ideally within a social housing or contractor setting
• The desire to consistently provide excellent customer service.
• First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships
£50 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £50.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only)