|Job Ref:||204659001||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£0 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Customer Care Manager (New Build Housing)|
Salary up to £45,000 + Bonus
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join there innovative team in Northampton.
* Improving overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
* Managing the Customer Service team effectively, to ensure that the Customer Service Department fully implements the Company Customer Service policy and procedure and that all issues raised by customers are professionally dealt with quickly and to their complete satisfaction
* Ensuring the staff working in the Customer Service Department are well-directed with clear guidelines as to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the administrative workload
* Arranging weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, and minute the meetings for the benefit of colleagues and the Construction Director
* Liaising and co-ordinating with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised
* Communicating customer service issues to the Construction Director (and Managing Director, where appropriate) for review on a weekly basis
* Promoting and acting in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures
* Ensuring cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analysing and reporting on a monthly basis to the Construction Director, and liaising with the Technical Department to reduce future maintenance costs
* Inspecting and checking that after-sales maintenance work is completed to the required standard
* Ensuring that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company, in particular, the Customer Service Monitor
* Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to work
* Previous experience working for a residential developer
* Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of planning, organizing and prioritising workloads
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the high level of applications we are receiving, if we have not been in contact within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful for short listing.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence