|Job Ref:||204659643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£18000 - £23000/annum pension, healthcare, life assurance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with an award-winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Solihull who are now looking for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer on a permanent basis.|
This is a terrific opportunity to join a company that put their people first, providing you with the platform to develop your career through continued training and support. You will have the opportunity to work on prestigious projects across varied sectors such as; commercial, education and industrial.
* Ensuring that services adhere to the latest building regulations and technical standards
* Producing CAD drawings under the direction of Mechanical/Electrical Engineers
* Assisting with the checking of documents and carry out detailed calculations
* Assisting with the preparation of outline design schemes
* Producing detailed design drawings and specifications for tender purposes
* Attend site during construction phase to monitor progress
* Minimum HNC in Building Services Engineering or related subject
* Strong oral and written communication skills for quality report writing
* Competent with Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Project, Word etc.)
* Minimum of 6 months experience in the design of Building Services Engineering systems, gained in an M&E consultancy
On offer is a competitive salary, healthcare, life assurance plus a host of other incentives and benefits that make this company an outstanding employer to work for.
For further information, please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV by applying directly to this advert