|Job Ref:||204659689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dagenham||Address:||Post Code:||RM9||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
Role: Multi Trader|
Duration: Up to 6 months
My client strive to make a positive and lasting contribution to the neighbourhoods in which they work. They provide affordable, quality homes and services that enrich communities.
Responsible for undertaking PPMs, reactive and planned works on a range of fabric type works that will include:
* Replacing ceiling tiles.
* Replacing carpet tiles.
* Minor carpentry works including repairs and installation of kitchen units and bathroom units.
* Painting and Decoration works.
* Fixing posters/signage.
* Minor roof repairsWorks to include external fences, gates etc, glazing, repairs to doors and windows.
* Repairs and installation of kitchen units and bathrooms
The Multi Skilled Fabric Technician will have:
* Experience of working in a position of a handyman or a multi skilled operative preferably in the Social Housing sector.
* Have attained an approved apprenticeship (or NVQ 2) in a building discipline.
* Or have relevant minimum 5 years experience of working in the industry and have suitable references and records
* Will require to go through a Disclosure Scotland
If you believe you have the correct attributes, please apply to Craig McIntyre (Apply online only)