|Job Ref:||204659731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:34|
PRS are delighted to once again be supporting a global building services organisation in recruiting a Project Manager to oversee a number of projects across London and the South East. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is looking for their next exciting opportunity.|
Our client is a leading business services company who have recently taken on a number of new refurbishment projects on behalf of their client. They have a number of sites across the UK with a large presence across London and the South East.
• MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB
• Key understanding of PM management tools including; Programming, Risk, Progress and Overall Programme Reporting and Contract Administration.
• Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
• Good experience within a number of industry sectors
• Good technical knowledge
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Ideally based in or near London and able to travel from site to site
To be successful you will have a strong background in fit-out or refurbishments and are able to work on a number of projects simultaneously.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus car/car allowance and excellent benefits.
If you would like to know more, please contact Joanne at PRS