|Job Ref:||204659935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:35|
Senior Estimator - Manchester - Leading Main Contractor - Excellent Prospects|
A very rare opportunity has arisen for a proven Senior Estimator to join a leading main contractor within the construction industry to work on a challenging mix of projects ranging in value from £20M up to £120M. The company is a well-established outfit that has a forward thinking team that pride themselves on first class delivery. They have an unrivalled workload and, as a result, career prospects that allow for genuine prospects.
The company operates across a variety of sectors including mixed use, commercial, industrial, high-rise and retail construction. You should have a broad knowledge working from first principles through to more modern forms of cost planning.
As the Senior Estimator you should have the following;
* Stable track record of working for main contractors
* 10 + years' Experience in similar sectors and values of projects
* Strong experience of managing their own projects through project lifecycle
* Comfortable working closely with the Bid team to produce cost plans
* Cost planning experience on 2 stage & Negotiated contracts
* Framework and 2nd stage D&B tender experience desirable
* Understanding of PFI models desirable
* Understanding of Framework models necessary
* JCT and NEC contract experience
* Knowledge of elemental cost planning & NRM 1 & 2
* A forward thinking 'can do' approach to your work
£65,000 - £75,000 dependent upon experience + excellent benefits package (Call to discuss)
If you would like more information on this Senior Estimator position, or any other vacancy, please call Jack Whelan on (Apply online only) or email your current CV through to (url removed) where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource(url removed)