|Job Ref:||204659857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum bonus up to £5000 for targets, per a||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:35|
TRADE SALES ADVISOR FOR LEADING SUPPLIER OF BUILDING SERVICE SUPPLIES:|
Reporting to the warehouse manager, with the main role of ensuring that agreed Trade counter customer service levels and sales Targets are met, whilst providing administrative support to the Operations Management.
* Ensure the Customers are served and Trade counter orders are fulfilled at all times.
* Identify and develop potential Trade counter sales opportunities.
* Maintain and control optimal trade counter stock levels to ensure sales orders are met.
* Develop Customer relationships and support Sales team.
* Maintain trade counter appearance.
* Manage trade counter promotions and events as required.
* Support the warehouse team if required as directed by the warehouse Manager.
* Liaise with Purchasing team and Warehouse Manager on the introduction of new products and the phasing out and promotional Sales of redundant stock.
* Maintain any relevant purchasing, warehouse and or stock reports as required.
* Communicate to the Purchasing or Warehouse Manager any issues that arise that need to be escalated.
* Look for and implement opportunities for continuous improvement.
Any other tasks as directed by the Head of Department.
£20000 - £22000 plus over the top earnings for meeting targets of £5000
Great opportunity to join an industry leader with progression opportunities