|Job Ref:||204659237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£250 - £300/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:35|
Our Client are a main contractor working on a £7m commercial project in birmingham, Cat A fit out and refurbishment of a multi storey building and they are looking to secure the services of a strong project manager.|
Fitout Project Manager:
Reporting to the Project Director, you will have responsibility for delivery of the £7m fitout package.
This includes coordination of the following subcontract packages through regular progress meetings; dry lining, joinery, kitchens & bathrooms, decorating, tiling and M&E.
The package is fully procured, programmed and planned - all procedures have been put in place and subcontractors are appointed. We are now looking for someone purely to delivery it. Start date is January 2016.
* Must have relevant experience (project-management, fitout)
* Must have main-contractor experience / residential developer experience
* Strong management, organisational and communication skills are a must
* Strong work ethic with ability to motivate and drive a team toward a common goal
* Chairing daily progress meetings
* Reporting upstream to the Contracts Manager
* Effective management of the Fitout team
* Ensuring programme adherence, implementing strong work ethic
* Achieving completion of key deadlines
* Effective delivery of £7m package of work in 6months
* Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to design and specification
* Ensure awareness of planned work that concern your responsibility on site.
* Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team.
* Assist the contract in achieving operational standards.
* Anticipate and resolve issues.
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.
For more information, please contact on NA or email