|Job Ref:||204659154||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £37500/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:35|
Our client is a leading National Consultancy in the Planning & Development sector, and they are now seeking to appoint a Planner (Telecoms) to join their expanding team in the North West.|
The purpose of the role is to provide a professional planning advice on all town planning matters on a wide portfolio of general planning consultancy project work. Act in accordance with the Company's guidance and RTPI code of professional conduct. The role will involve being part of a team on a variety of projects as well as leading on small scale/less complex projects, specifically involving Telecoms and infrastructure.
The Planner (Telecoms) will be undertaking public consultation, site feasibility studies, the preparation, submission and monitoring of planning applications, planning appeals and site visits involving other specialists. You will have a direct working relationship with the Planning Director and you will be expected to be fully involved with clients.
* Take new job enquiries and prepare fee proposals
* Undertake site assessments to establish development potential to include site inspections, detailed examination of planning histories, policy analysis and interpretation and consideration of material considerations
* Research planning histories of sites and assess relevant planning policy criteria
* Prepare and progress applications through the planning system
* Liaise with officers at Local Planning Authorities pre, during and post application
* Prepare Planning Design and Access Statements and appeal statements for inclusion within planning applications and appeal submissions
Qualifications, Experience & Ability:
* Achieved or working towards RTPI Accreditation
* A relevant degree in Town Planning
If you are a Town Planner or Senior Planner with experience of working in Telecoms, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£37,500.00 /year
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business