|Job Ref:||204658065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:35|
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to travel NA is an opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to work for a specialist trade contractor, the company work in a variety of sectors but for this role the Contracts Manager would be specialising within the Stonework restoration sector. This opportunity for a Contracts Manager to work closely alongside some of the UK's largest Main contractors. The company that the Contract Manager would be working for is very well established and they provide restoration, conservation and new build services to the large construction contractors. The most suitable Contract Manager for this position will be happy to travel around the Bristol, Bath, Oxford and Cambridgeshire area and through the West Midlands, Birmingham and Yorkshire.|
This opportunity for a Contracts Manager requires an individual who is happy to travel, ideally based in the Oxfordshire area, as you will be required in the headquarters up to twice a week which is in London .The most successful individual will have a technical mind and have a proven background in Contracts Management. This role for Contracts Manager/Project Manager and the most suitable person will be an individual that will be working on the restoration and repair of existing buildings and carrying out the stonework restoration services. The most ideal candidate for this role will have experience within Internal Stonework and High-end residential and external wall cladding.
Contracts Manager (Nationwide) Position Overview
* Prepare and present any documents for tenders
* Contribute to work planning and help brief the project teams, suppliers and contractors
* Ensure work that has agreed to be completed, is completed within set timescales
* Ensure that all information is prepared for invoicing at the end of a project
* Streamline the current contracting processes.
Contracts Manager (Nationwide) Position Requirements
* Ideally a background in Stonework or stonework restoration
* Strong knowledge of the construction industry
* Previous experience of dealing with Contracts
* Understanding of the Contracts law process.
* Experience in a position similar to this one previously.
* Experience in Internal Stonework and External Wall Cladding.
Contracts Manager (Nationwide) Position Remuneration
* Salary £55K-£60K (Negotiable)
* 28 days holiday
* Cycle to work scheme
* Other company benefits.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy