|Job Ref:||204657951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Elstow||Address:||Post Code:||MK42||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:36|
Workshop Welder/Fitter- Bedford |
Our client is looking to recruit a team of Fitter / Fabricator / Welders to join their busy operation in the Bedfordshire region. You should be able to work on your own initiative to problem solve and deal with breakdowns. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working in a similar role within the industry.
Applicants will be required to...
• Ensure plant is maintained to a high standard
• Manufacture parts for our client's fixed plant
• Work on conveyors, screens and crushing plant equipment
• Dismantle and rebuild various types of fixed plant
• Attend breakdowns and problem diagnostics
• Scheduled maintenance, installation and updates
• Fault find, suggest and carried out fixes
• Keep managers updated on the progress of each project
• Maintain equipment and work area
To be successful in this role you must...
• Hold formal qualification / training in a relevant field (NVQ level 2 or equivalent)
• Be an experienced fitter, fabricator, welder
• Have demonstrable experience within a fixed plant engineering role
• Experience within the asphalt industry is desirable but not essential
• Have a proactive approach to Health & Safety at work
This excellent opportunity comes with a competitive basic salary.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an innovative and specialist global company. You can apply via this website.
Mando Solutions operates as an employment business