|Job Ref:||204657834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:36|
If you are from a Civil Engineering background with 3+ years in the industry with a desire to join a market leader, then I would like to speak to you.|
Exciting opportunity for a Civils Estimator to join a rapidly expanding and highly reputable civil engineering business based in Glasgow.
Ideally successful candidate will come from a Civil Engineering background with 3+ years Civils estimating experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
* Access tender documentation identify risk and opportunity
* Preparation of materials and sub-contractor enquiries
* Liaising and supervision of subcontractors
* Preparing tender Bills of Quantities and all cost estimates
* Presentation of the cost estimate to senior management and completion pf submitted tender documentation
* Preparation of documentation and schedules to be submitted to end client
* Attending strategy/opportunity meetings with project team - whilst working closely with Bid Managers, Engineering, Planning, procurement and commercial departments.
Job Type - Full time, permanent
Education - HNC/HND, Degree or Higher Qualification
Experience - 3+ years
Licences / Accreditations - Full UK drivers licence and CSCS card required
Salary - Excellent salary based on experience + additional benefits
Please contact Lauryn for a confidential chat