|Job Ref:||204657578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SM2||Address:||Salary:||£10 - £11/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:36|
Epsom, Surrey, UK|
Administrator- Social Housing/Compliance (Temporary 1 Month)
One of our social housing clients are looking for an Administrator to join their team in Surrey on a temporary 4 week basis initially.
This role will be working closing within the domestic gas department and involve the following duties:
- Ordering of materials for engineers use.
- Coding materials and logging on to our clients internal database
- General administration duties including filing,scanning and writing emails to clients and internal and external colleagues.
- Invoicing and assisting with POs.
- Dealing with LGSR regulations and ensuring that servicing of boilers are within government regulation.
- Call handling with suppliers/accounts
This role will require the ideal candidate to be highly organised, motivated and be confident in working within a fast paced environment. A knowledge of the social housing sector and experience ordering materials is highly advantageous.
Please note that our client would like someone to start on the 26th of September initially for 4 weeks. Possibility of extension based on work load and satisfactory performance.
This role is working Monday-Friday 40 hours per week offering £11 GBP per hour.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to (Email Removed) . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on (Apply online only)