|Job Ref:||204657571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Bonus + Car + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:36|
CONSULTANCY - SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER: NEW BUILD/REFURB PROJECTS|
£55,000 - £65,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + PACKAGE
Capstone are currently partnering with an ambitious building consultancy to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their established London office working on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects for private sector clients. With this consultancy covering a number of disciplines in the built environment and with a strong pipeline of projects across the commercial, residential, leisure and retail sectors, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a diverse environment. Structured APC training schemes are offered in an office that has an energetic and vibrant culture, and staff at all levels are offered the chance to develop new business opportunities and share in the rewards.
The successful applicant will join an established team as a Senior Project Manager involved in the delivery of developer-led projects, focussing on the commercial, residential, leisure and retail sectors. You'll be given the opportunity to autonomously lead projects and work collaboratively as part of a wider team. You will also be actively encouraged to get involved in networking events to boost the firm's and your own profile, and to pursue and develop new business opportunities.
* Ideally degree educated and holding a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB, RIBA Pt 3 or similar);
* Previous project management experience in a building consultancy capacity delivering commercial, residential, leisure and retail refurbishment and new build projects in the UK;
* A demonstrable track record of working across the full project life cycle in the built environment, with strong experience in executing JCT contracts;
* A strong personality that is capable of instructing and leading a team of external consultants, but also excels at encouraging and engaging in constructive two-way communication;
* Strong vision, creativity and innovation to deliver challenging and complex projects.
To be considered for the role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact me - +44 (Apply online only), +44 (Apply online only) or (url removed)