|Job Ref:||204657563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum car, pension, bupa, bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:36|
This niche developer is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to oversee a number of schemes in and around Surrey.|
As a Quantity Surveyor the applicant will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate cost management, dealing with contractual issues and payment of sub-contractors for large complex projects through to final account settlement.
Main duties will include:
* The identification & procurement of suitable sub-contractors
* Providing the cost-data feedback to the Divisional Estimating Department
* Administration and management of the financial aspects of the developments
* Reviewing and forecasting the latest cost estimates and reporting
* Maintaining relationships with external stakeholders
This role would suit existing Quantity Surveyors looking to work on large scales schemes. However Assistant Quantity Surveyors with significant scheme experience will still be considered.
Salary up to £65K depending on experience