|Job Ref:||204657378||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum £45,000 - £50,000 pa||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:36|
The role of Customer Services Inspector is a challenging and rewarding role within a growing plc new homes house building group located in Northampton. Benefits include bonus, car or allowance, private healthcare and much more!|
During the construction and sale of new properties, this 5 star rated housebuilder is keen to maintain their excellent record of achievement by fixing any defects quickly and efficiently.
As the Customer Services Inspector you will be responsible for:
• Managing and coordinating works to ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Managing customers and their new homes of all shapes and sizes
The successful Customer Services Inspector will have the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge of new homes, property, house building, construction and building industry
• Have previously worked within a house builder, new homes environment with an understanding of NHBC guidelines
• Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
• Full current driving licence to carry out site visits
In return, you will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 pa, pension and usual plc benefits of joining a professional business.
To apply for this Customer Services Inspector job click apply online and send us your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.