|Job Ref:||204657333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£21 - £23/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:36|
Starting ASAP temporary with a view to go permanent for the right person
Pay up to £22per hour
Site Manager required to work on a 700-unit new build housing development for one of our leading Housing Developers in the Midlands.
Site Managers will be required to be out on site driving the subcontractors and be responsible for Health and Safety, Quality and programme. This person must have a solid background with a proven track record to show, candidates must be cable of managing all aspects of the production works whilst reporting back to the offsite contracts manager regularly. Whilst being a dynamic and self-motivated individual.
Site Manager Requirements:
* Experience of Managing New Build Residential projects is essential.
* Relevant CSCS, SMSTS, and an up to date First Aid certificate
* Ability to effectively programme site works
* Responsible for all health and safety on site
* Manage all Quality inspections
* Excellent communicator
* Drive projects forward
Please apply with an up to date CV