|Job Ref:||204657109||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Mechanical Site Manager required for a well established Mechanical contractor. My client has an excellent list of clientele.|
Are you a Mechanical Site Manager? Looking to progress your career with a well established Mechanical contractor?
Their experience and understanding of clients enables them to provide the right service and solution. High end Mechanical commercial fit out contractor. Values range between £10,000 and £500,000.
Ideally candidates will come from a Mechanical Sub Contractual background and have experience of a similar industry.
Main duties to include
* Supervision of all Mechanical sub-contractors on site
* Ordering of all materials
* Managing the H&S on site and maintaining the H&S paperwork for monthly audits.
* The running of site inductions.
* Assisting with value engineering where possible.
* Reviewing, maintaining performance and quality. Whilst trying to reduce cost.
* Procurement sourcing and developing agreements.
* Assisting the Mechanical Project Manager
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business