|Job Ref:||204657062||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Earley||Address:||Post Code:||RG6||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Ganger - Reading|
We are currently looking for a focused, forward thinking and energetic Ganger to join a team on a busy project in Reading.
You will be proactive and have a can-do attitude and the ability to get the best out of people.
The ideal candidate must have a valid CSCS card and First Aid Certificate. SSSTS card is nice to have but not essential.
• Liaising with Clients, Project Managers, Site Managers, subcontractors and 3rd party suppliers on daily basis
• Able to arrange and manage deliveries - checking delivery documentation prior to sign off - received/accounted for/flagged if any missing/paper work filed correctly
• Experience of managing waste
• A strong character and confident enough to ensure all works are carried out in compliance with health and safety procedures and practices at all times
• Conducting inductions for new starters, and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed
• Able to undertake daily site checks, file relevant paperwork and place / manage orders / management of 3rd party services
To apply please call on (Apply online only) or email us your cv