|Job Ref:||204656963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum life assurance, medical, pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
An established and well reputed quantity surveying and project management consultancy are seeking a project quantity surveyor to join their expanding London Mayfair office.
A wide variety of residential projects with a long list of loyal clients, from national developers to private home owners, this consultancy holds their own in a competitive market, winning work from the strength of their recommendations from current clients, and building on these relationships through continually delivering projects on time and within budget.
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive team, who work together to support one another, and produce outstanding results. You will have direct exposure to partners and directors, this consultancy operates at the top professional levels and yet maintain their family approach to work life balance.
The successful quantity surveyor will be working as part of a team to deliver residential projects across London. Particular projects include;
* Camden residential development (2million)
Conversion of ground floor units into residential space
* Leisure new build (5million)
5 aside football community complex
* Mixed use residential complex (20 million)
You will have responsibility as part of the team to deliver these projects with high spec finishes and intricate briefs.
Day to Day Duties:
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
* Lead, support and manage a team of Quantity Surveyors
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
* Work closely with Contracts Management team
* Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
* Validating Subcontractor Applications
* Prepare traditional estimates and bills of quantities
* Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* 4 year post graduate experience with a degree in a relevant subject e.g. quantity surveying
* MRICS or desire to work towards
* Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
This is a unique opportunity for a quantity surveyor to work for a reputable and developing consultancy, with an outstanding reputation for project delivery.
* £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
* Private medical care
* Life assurance
* Company pension
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of exclusive opportunities for intermediate quantity surveyors and senior quantity surveyors.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Elisha Riddett at Brandon James.
UK / London/ APC / Residential/ Consultancy/ Mayfair/ Green Park / Quantity Surveyor