|Job Ref:||204656311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Senior Building Services Engineer|
Edge careers are working extensively with one of the largest global consultancies in the world. They are searching for a Senior Building Services Engineer to oversee a Building Services team on a range of capital projects, survey and FM commissions in order to aid value maximisation for our clients.
The successful Senior Building Services Engineer will be actively involved in surveying and inspecting installations and properties, design, specification and management of engineering projects. They will also be involved in defect analysis reports, preparing feasibility studies, technical due diligence and audit reports. This is a client liaison role.
This position will involve a high level of responsibility and accountability with an opportunity to develop managerial as well as technical knowledge and skills. Our client will provide full and clear training to support individuals through training and potential Chartership.
Requirements for the Senior Building Services Engineer
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or other relevant qualification - (accredited by UK Engineering Council)
* Provide support and direction in the delivery of projects and professional assignments
* Demonstrate effective communication ensuring all information is available for the successful completion of projects
* To develop strong working relationships with clients
* Be able to work in accordance with the company Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) systems, Quality Management system, Operations Procedures local and Regulations
* Be a team player who can develop and maintain good relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both within the Company and outside.
Salary & Package for the Senior Building Services Engineer - London
The basic salary is excellent, bandings vary depending on years and type of experience you have, the client is open to negotiation at this stage for the right person.
Healthcare and pension are provided, Laptop and mileage allowances
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Victoria Ricketts at Edge Careers on (Apply online only) or apply online or via our website (url removed)