|Job Ref:||204656210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gravesend||Address:||Post Code:||DA12||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
ROLE: Senior Site Manager|
JOB TYPE: Permanent;
PACKAGE: Up to £60k basic + travel expenses and pension scheme
The company have a superb reputation and negotiate most of their work. Typical projects range from £5m - £30m and include both new build and refurbishment schemes, across a variety of sectors including, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial and Education.
Senior Site Manager Role Snapshot:
- Senior Site Manager reporting to a Project Manager/ Project Director
-The successful person will be required run a £20m Education new build scheme, on an RC frame style build,
- Established for over 35 years;
- National Main Building Contractor.
- Work on mostly repeat business.
Essential and Beneficial Skills:
- Over 5 years Senior Site Management experience
- Degree in Construction Management.
- Main building contractor experience.
- RC Frame experience.
- Residential exposure essential.
- SMSTS/ CSCS