|Job Ref:||204654269||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car, Pension, Medical, Dental||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
A well-known property and construction consultancy with a strong presence in the UK and Ireland, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Central London office, a short walk from Monument tube. The Senior Quantity Surveyor would be appointed to over-see a range of high end, residential and commercial developments valuing up to £200 million.
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious senior quantity surveyor with aspirations to work towards associate within 12 months.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work with a team of 8 quantity surveyors to over-see and deliver projects throughout London. There will also be options to travel to Birmingham and Bristol offices to work with the QS teams across the country. Developing, mentoring and supporting colleagues, you will have excellent negotiation skills and be a strong leader.
* To lead and deliver in all aspects of quantity surveying from inception of a project through to completion. Dealing with a number of projects at the same time, varying in complexity
* To achieve the highest standards of professional competence and to demonstrate this ability in all dealings with clients and professional contacts, reinforcing the profile of the company
* To maintain and develop excellent relationships with clients, take every opportunity to uphold and increase the profile of the firm as a provider of professional, premium quality services to the construction industry.
* Play an actual part in sector specialisms and the development of these groups.
* Assist in coaching and appraising of team members of staff.
* Have ideas for tangible business development and excellent professional standards
* Promote a positive attitude within the team, to motivate staff and to assist them achieve the best possible work performance.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* 5 years + post graduate experience working for a contractor/consultancy or developer
* You will be able to commute to Central London
* A committed proactive Quantity Surveyor.
* Dynamic and ambitious personality.
This is unique opportunity to gain a role in a flourishing company where you can play a central part in its development. Ideal for someone ready to transition from Senior Quantity Surveyor to associate director. This is an exciting chance to have a clear impact on the development and progress of the business and be a part of a leading property and construction consultancy.
* £60,000 - £70,000 basic salary (DOE)
* Car allowance
* Career Development
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Elisha Riddett at Brandon James.
UK / Eire/ London/ Consultancy/ Residential/ QS / Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor