|Job Ref:||204654240||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum Car + Bonus + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
PROJECT MANAGEMENT - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR: COMMERCIAL FITOUT|
£70,000 - £80,000 + CAR + BONUS + PACKAGE
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf of a blue chip property consultancy to recruit an Associate Director to join their established building consultancy team delivering commercial fitout projects (CAT A and B) across the UK for FTSE-250, legal services and IT firms. This consultancy has a strong reputation in the market due to its hands-on style that ensures a strong relationship with their clients.
The successful applicant will join the Building Consultancy team as an Associate Director, with a focus on project managing a mixture of commercial CAT A and B fitouts for a variety of clients, including TSE-250, legal services and IT firms, from the private and public sector. You will be expected to interact with clients and autonomously lead fitout projects from the outset, and have an ability to mentor junior team members. You will also have excellent skills in developing new business opportunities and expanding your network - you will be provided with an enlarged source of new business opportunities through dealing directly with colleagues from the agency side of the business.
* Ideally degree educated and holding a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB, RIBA Pt 3 or similar);
* Excellent knowledge of project and programme management processes and methodologies, and an ability to apply these to property projects;
* Previous project management experience in a consultancy or client side capacity successfully delivering commercial CAT A and B fitout projects;
* A demonstrable track record of working across the full project life cycle in the built environment, with strong experience in executing JCT contracts on commercial fitout projects;
* A strong personality that is capable of instructing and leading a team of external consultants, but also excels at encouraging and engaging in constructive two-way communication;
* Strong vision, attention to detail, creativity and innovation to deliver a luxury product.
To be considered for the role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact me - +44 (Apply online only), +44 (Apply online only) or (url removed)