|Job Ref:||204654135||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£43000 - £50000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Are you an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor who is keen to work for a firm that really values its employees? Do you like the idea of being part of team with a strong reputation built over a successful 40 year history?|
A fresh opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor has arisen within an established name within the industry for which building surveying goes to the very core. Working out of their plush, open-plan offices based within a beautiful listed building in South London and earning up to £50,000 P/A plus benefits, this role would be suitable for either a newly chartered or intermediate Building Surveyor looking to fast track their career with a well known player.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, the responsibilities will be as follows:
* Assist Project Team Leader with Client liaison to include presentation of schemes, project programming and other matters affecting delivery of service.
* Act as the Contract Administrator or Employer's Agent on a wide range of building types, utilising all standard forms of construction and assuming full responsibility for the following:
* Visit site and carry out and issue inspections reports.
* Prepare and present initial appraisal and feasibility reports.
* Carry out measured surveys of existing buildings or sites.
* Prepare and present outline design proposals, including preparation of budget estimate costs.
* Prepare and present for approval complete scheme designs.
* Prepare full working drawings sufficient for the construction of the project.
* Submit applications for statutory approvals, including Planning, Listed Building Consent and Building Control Approval.
* Prepare specifications and schedules of work and/or provide information for the preparation of bills of quantities.
* Invite tenders for the main contract, carry out tender analysis and prepare tender reports.
The successful candidate must have:
* Minimum 2 years post-qualification (BSc (Hons) degree or similar in Building Surveying) experience and/or breadth of knowledge and competence commensurate with this position.
* Full membership of RICS or equivalent recognised qualification
Benefits that will be enjoyed by the Chartered Building Surveyor will include:
* 26 days holiday plus your birthday
* Flexible working
* Bi-annual pay reviews (May and Nov)
* 3% contributory pension
* Car allowance
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker on (Apply online only) now for a confidential and informal discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business