|Job Ref:||204653960||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£25000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
My client, a well established fire engineering company are currently looking to recruit a sprinkler engineer to be based in their Hemel Hempstead office.|
my client is committed to attracting, developing and retaining people of the highest calibre to continue the provision of service excellence and maximise added value to our customers. my client offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package, together with a positive team atmosphere and the opportunity of being an important part of a progressive company.
The successful candidate must possess sprinkler design experience in all aspects of sprinkler design, including hydraulic calculations. You must also have at least 5 years experience together with a good understanding of LPCB/NFPA/FM rules.
Primary Responsibilities: -
* To produce detailed plans and sections of sprinkler systems
* To carry out site surveys
* To attend Design Team meetings to co-ordinate services
* To produce hydraulic calculations
* To size sprinkler fire pumps and tanks
* To request information from internal and external clients
* To inform clients of contract changes
* Experience with AutoCAD, preferably having an understanding of CAD Duct and Revit as 95% of working day will be spent carrying VDU work.
* To hold the following recognised LPCB Basic, Intermediate examinations
* Familiarisation with Canute Software
* Desirable but not essential - BS9251 - domestic and residential
* Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Proven verbal and written English communication skills
* Track record in finding solutions to problems within deadlines
* Proven ability to organise self and others
* Methodical with attention to detail