|Job Ref:||204653956||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum Bonus + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
CLIENT SIDE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- HIGH END RESIDENTIAL|
£75,000-£80,000 + BONUS + PACKAGE
Capstone are currently partnering with a high end residential property developer based in Central London to recruit a Development Manager. This particular developer has an established reputation with the industry for delivering luxury developments exemplified by their attention to detail. Having made their name delivering schemes in the Chelsea and Mayfair areas, they have rapidly expanded and are now delivering developments across Central London.
The successful applicant will join an existing development team, acting as the No 2 to the Development Director and leading a small team that is focussed on delivering high end developments featuring penthouse and apartments. You'll be expected to act as a hybrid Development/Project Manager, working closely with Asset Managers and Agents on such tasks as site acquisitions and feasibility studies, while also being expected to manage the delivery of each high end development using a team of external consultants.
* Ideally degree educated and holding a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB, RIBA Pt 3 or similar);
* Previous project management experience in a consultancy or client side capacity successfully delivering high end residential property developments across the full development life cycle;
* A demonstrable track record of working across the full project life cycle in the built environment, with strong experience in executing JCT contracts on residential property development projects;
* A strong personality that is capable of instructing and leading a team of external consultants, but also excels at encouraging and engaging in constructive two-way communication;
* Strong vision, attention to detail, creativity and innovation to deliver a luxury product.
To be considered for the role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact me - +44 (Apply online only), +44 (Apply online only) or (url removed)