|Job Ref:||204653834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dorking||Address:||Post Code:||RH4||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Car or Allowance, Healthcare, Pensio||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
SITE MANAGER - PERMANENT - REGIONAL MAIN CONTRACTOR - DORKING, SURREY - UP TO £55K BASIC |
Client: A leading/Award winning Regional Main Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £80m with projects predominantly in the Sussex and Surrey regions. Projects consisting of Healthcare, Education, Aviation and Commercial Sectors.
Projects: Current projects consisting of New Build, Refurbishment and Fit Out across the Aviation, Healthcare and Education sectors with project values typically between £7m-£30m
Position: Seeking a Site Manager to Assistant the on Site Project Manager on a £12m New Build Education Project in Dorking, Surrey. The successful candidate will ensure the highest standards of H&S are adhered to and will assist in delivering the project on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will possess very strong technical knowledge and have main contracting site management experience.
* Work closely with the Project Manager and Surveyor
* Resolve disputes should they arise
* Monitor and implement short-term programmes
* Monitor site safety
* Assist the Project manager in leading the project
* Ideally: Degree/HNC/HND in Construction
* Experience in successfully managing projects up to a value of circa £5m
* First Aid at Work
* Site management experience of new build Education Projects would be desirable
* Excellent organiser
* Basic Salary up to £55k
* £5k Car Allowance or choose from an extensive company car list
* Matching Pension up to 16%
* Local Projects (Sussex/Surrey) so travelling will be to a minimum
* Great Sussex based office
* Good work life balance
* Internal progression and training available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business