|Job Ref:||204653820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Negotiable + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Our Client specialise in high quality construction products for applications across the internal and external built environments. |
You will provide estimating and product expertise on Rainwater & Drainage Products. Translate enquiries into orders and contribute to the overall delivery of revenue and margin aspirations of the company. You will work together with the sales team to deliver Rainwater & Drainage projects. Identify and exploit opportunities to strengthen relationships with key customers which are regularly involved in Rainwater & Drainage projects.
• Regular review of competitor pricing levels for feedback to sales and Senior management teams
• Performing take-off of quantities for the products and assigning monetary valuations.
• Writing reports and other formal modes of response to miscellaneous enquiries.
• Issuing indicative details, specifications and data sheets
• Visiting customers with the ASM / Business Manager, at their own premises or at site, to secure specification / order.
• Answering Estimating/ product queries on the telephone regarding the company's Rainwater, Drainage and Skyline products and the environment in which they are to be installed
• Monitoring and ensuring the timely response to information requests from all internal estimating staff.
• Monitoring and reporting of Estimating enquiry levels.
• Support of the Internal & External Sales Teams
• A detailed review of bills of material and item costs will be required to identify opportunities for increasing profit margin.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Required
• A knowledge of Construction product estimation in a business to business environment
• Detailed technical knowledge to assist customers in the correct selection and application of products and to value engineer solutions through strong understanding of product and manufacturing capabilities on construction products
• Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
• A high degree of professionalism and a good understanding of marketplace dynamics in relation to client, architect, specifier, contractor and merchant relationships is required, with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS