|Job Ref:||204653612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Negotiable + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
We are retained by a leading European adhesives manufacture. They are one of the oldest and largest producers of construction building products in Europe, with a history dating back over 350 years.|
Reporting to the NSM (National Sales Manager). The specific responsibility of this role is to work closely with the relevant Product managers in Italy to make sure our Clients UK products have all the correct certification for the local market and the correct product offer. PMs (Product Managers) will assist ASMs, providing technical assistance on-site and training needed to develop ASM's professionally in terms of technical knowledge. To identify the training needs of ASMs. The associated responsibilities are summarised below:
Main tasks/ responsibilities:
• Support ASM's on-site activities and mentor calls.
• Assist ASM's with pre and aftersales technical problems.
• Ensure that Regional and Area targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Assist Accounts department with debt collection within the set region when necessary.
• Prepare data and forecasts for the Product line sales budget and discuss them with the NSM
• Create regular market reports on competitors prices in the market.
• Create and Present CPD presentations for ASM's when required.
• Supervise the work of ASMs, providing support and training to ensure their technical professional development is progressed.
• Identify the training needs of ASMs.
• Organize meetings/training at Customer facilities or internally with the support of the ASM.
• Organise and run monthly team product meetings.
• Assist ASM's with organising "Meet the Manufacturer " Italy visits.
• Use Barbour ABI regularly to give leads to ASM's to follow up.
• Compile regular competitor's market analysis reports for Italy and NSM.
• To create Technical specifications for ASM's.
• To cover area when an ASM is on Leave or off sick.
• Work with the NSM, in seeking and recruiting and training new sales personnel.
• Undertake any other duties as required by the management.
Location/Area MIDLANDS / SOUTH EAST
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS