|Job Ref:||204653580||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
A leading Civil Engineering contractor within various specialised sectors that are looking for a junior Estimator to work within their work winning team at the head office based in the North West.
This top 10 civils' contractor has been established for over 100 years with an annual turnover of £800m, its civils' division has a number of multi million pound projects across the United Kingdom with projects including: Highways, Energy from Waste, Rail and other heavy civil projects.
You will be working within a strong team of estimators working on pre qualifications and tenders for large civil projects across the United Kingdom.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Preparing budgets
• Supporting with quotations and estimates
• Using excel to build rates
• Representing the company and providing excellent customer service
• Working alongside the Senior Management team in order to progress
• To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 1 year experience within a similar role.
• Have worked with estimating packages: IE: Conquest, Candy etc.
• HNC or degree in civil engineering or quantity surveyor
Competitive negotiable salary depending on experience