|Job Ref:||203479300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum + Car Allowance, Travel & Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Are you an Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor or perhaps a Senior QS looking for a new opportunity If so 1st Step are currently working with both Leading and Medium sized M&E Contractors based in the London area that are currently looking for Surveyors to join their team. Projects can be within, Commercial, Residential, Retail and Rail. |
Our client is looking to grow their Commercial team for a project they have just secured in Central London. M&E is £40million value on a Mixed use development.
Our client has great work culture with lots of development and progression available for those who are looking to step up in their career. Projects ranging from £15m to £80million M&E. Duties include:
* Production of project cost plan after handover of awarded project from Estimating Department
* Review of Order Documentation prior to executing by company Directors.
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors.
* Preparation and production of Sub Contractor Order Documentation.
* Liaising with Project Team to ensure all variations and additions to the contract are logged, priced and submitted to the Client.
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings.
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account.
* Managing specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-contractors and negotiating their Final Accounts.
These roles are quick movers for the right person, so please get in contact sooner rather than later