|Job Ref:||203280671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£42000 - £52000/annum + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Are you an Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor or perhaps a Senior QS looking for a new opportunity for 2016/2017? If so 1st Step are currently working with a Medium sized M&E Contractor based in the Bristol area that are currently looking for Surveyors to join their team. Projects can be within, Commercial, Residential, Retail and Rail.|
Coming into the New Year, our client is looking to rebuild their Commercial team for some large upcoming projects.
Our client has great work culture with lots of development and progression available for those who are looking to step up in their career. Projects ranging from £500k to £10million. Duties include:
* Production of project cost plan after handover of awarded project from Estimating Department
* Review of Order Documentation prior to executing by company Directors.
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors.
* Preparation and production of Sub Contractor Order Documentation.
* Liaising with Project Team to ensure all variations and additions to the contract are logged, priced and submitted to the Client.
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings.
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account.
* Managing specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-contractors and negotiating their Final Accounts.
These roles are quick movers for the right person, so please get in contact sooner rather than later!
For more information please give me a call on (Apply online only)