|Job Ref:||204659951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hove||Address:||Post Code:||BN3||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
IT Technician Hove Salary dependant on experience |
This is a new position due to continued growth of this fast paced and exciting organisation. This is a practical hands on role providing IT support across the business. This includes maintenance of PC's, office equipment, networks and phones. You will also be first point of contact for any priority issues that need immediate attention. You will love computers both hardware and software and probably tinker with them in your spare time.
• Troubleshooting of Windows installations 7 and 8.1, as well as Microsoft Office programmes including Outlook.
• A working knowledge of desktop operating systems such as Windows and Linux
• Experience in building and repairing desktop computers
• Setting up computers from scratch
• Ability to understand printer hardware and software
• Setting up computer accessories like ear phones
• Maintenance of all office equipment
Whilst loving computers you must also be able to communicate to non techies and know how to prioritise. In a fast moving business quick, practical solutions are necessary so you need to be able to think on your feet.
The culture here is fun, where everyone will know your name and appreciate the help you give them.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
GoGecko is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
We do try to reply personally to everyone, but sometimes due to the number of people interested it is not possible. If you really feel this is your dream job and you have not heard back, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone