|Job Ref:||204658173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Pension, Annual Leave||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Due to continued business growth and an increasing client base, my client are seeking an experienced Lead Engineer to join the team based in Derby. The successful Engineer will provide on-going troubleshooting and support to the clients extensive DMR/ PMR product portfolio, The ideal candidate will have a solid technical background in Telecoms or radio technology. This customer facing role will involve both project and BAU support and will be a mix of both office and field work. |
Core Competencies :
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience operating with the telecommunications sector
- Experience of Conventional, MPT1327, DMR, Tetra and P25 technologies
- Experience of RF propagation tools and methodology
- Experience of IP protocols such as TCP/IP and Multicast
- Engineering degree or industry standard accreditation (desirable)
- Strong communication skills in all forms, with great client-facing ability
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, in a company that values its employees and puts a big emphasis on your personal development you don't want to miss this vacancy.
For more information or immediate consideration for this opportunity, please contact Matthew Jones on 02920 37 55 99 or email
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy