|Job Ref:||204657595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trafford Park||Address:||Post Code:||M17||Salary:||£22000 - £32000/annum Company Bonus + Holiday + Childcar||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
IP Telephony / VoIP Support - Manchester |
Package: £22,000 - £30,000 + Company Bonus + Holiday + Childcare Vouchers + Parking + Great benefits
My client, a leading and fast growing telecoms company ranked within the top 50 best companies to work from (Apply online only), is looking to recruit an experienced individual with a Data Service (Broadband) and/or Hosted Telephony (VoIP) technical support background.
The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of one or a combination of Broadband (ADSL, FTTC, Ethernet), SIP and/or VoIP. Preference will be given to candidates with a bubbly personality looking to work within a company that looks after their own and offers progression routes. This role will have a structured progression path into a variety of different areas (Network Operations Centre, Management, Service Improvement, Project Management and more).
• Understanding/Background in Broadband or IP Telephony technologies and Support
• Bubbly personality
• Must have worked in a Customer Service environment.
• Must have good communication skills
• Very good understanding of ADSL, FTTC and Ethernet.
• Very good understanding of VoIP, SIP and/or IP/Hosted Telephony.
• The ability to communicate clearly to all end users of varying technical knowledge.
• Receive and correctly log customer reported service faults
• Ensure all faults are progressed & cleared within SLA.
• Keep customers regularly updated during the period of their open fault.
• Jeopardy manage provision activities to ensure actioned within SLA.
If you feel your skills and experience are a good match for this position, please apply now.
Broadband, ADSL, WAN, Data, 1st line Support, IP, Fault logging, Ethernet, Escalation, Fault finding, SLA, IPT, Jeopardy manage