|Job Ref:||204657153||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Runcorn||Address:||Post Code:||WA7||Salary:||£21000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Preston Brook, Runcorn, WA7 or Glasgow, G3
£21k + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an Improvement Specialist to join our Scottish Power utilities client team based in either Glasgow Skypark or Preston Brook. Reporting into the Head of Improvement. The role of the Improvement Specialist is to work across multiple skills to identify and develop improvement opportunities within the utilities industry in an out sourced environment. The Improvement Specialists form a dedicated and ring-fenced team, investigating current processes, identifying issues and proposing solutions through introduction of best practice and development of automated support tools. The role requires a level of hands on experience working across operations and multiple support teams.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
* Manage and develop technical aspects of existing Knowledge database.
* Investigate and assess effectiveness of current business processes.
* Identify waste and efficiencies, driving improvements to processes.
* Create, document, review and implement process and procedural documents.
* Support in the creation and maintenance of a business process and procedure library
* Communicate with key stakeholders and teams such as Training, Communications and Operational Managers to ensure procedural changes are communicated.
* Work towards the business goals including, improving First Contact Resolution (CCR).
* Produce bespoke MI reporting dashboards.
* Assist in the production of business cases to support change, including costing & benefit.
* Communicates with all other team members
* Represent the company in meetings with the client.
* Assist in managing and developing the client relationship.
* Work closely with peers to achieve objectives.
* Drive change positively within the business.
* Adheres to company procedures including HR, Health and Safety and Security.
* Follows Data Protection legislation at all times.
* Ensures all appropriate compliance requirements are met
* Actively displays Capita values on a daily basis
* Any other specifics of the role as required per department
Your experience will include:
* Good working knowledge of ASP Classic / VB script or similar languages.
* Working knowledge of HTML
* Experience of matrix team management and engagement.
* Experience of working within a Contact Centre environment .
* Understanding of Call Centre technologies including call flow management and CRM.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and similar packages.
* Effective communication and influencing skills.
* Planning and organisational skills.
* Supportive coaching and feedback skills.
* Decision making skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to analyse, interpret and present data.
* Good numeracy skills.
* Problem solver.
* Sound understanding and knowledge of process mapping.
* Ability to work within a team whilst also being able to work without supervision.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us