|Job Ref:||204656542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£24 - £28/hour (Ltd Co)||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Do you have experience in test and repair? Are you able to fault find and repair electronic circuits to component level? If you answered yes to these questions, this is the role for you! |
An international telecommunications company that supplies over 70 different locations across the globe, require a Test Engineer with experience in digital debugging, ideally within a telecoms environment, in order to advance their operations.
As the Test Engineer you will be entering into an exciting environment, with the company in question priding itself on the supply of a first class test and repair service.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified in electronics or a related engineering subject
- Previous experience of re-engineering and working without test procedures
- Test engineer/Test Technician must have extensive knowledge of electronics and circuitry and be able to fault find down to component level
- Required to use an extensive amount of test equipment including, but not limited to Oscilloscopes and Multimeters
- The ideal Test Engineer/Test Technician will have experience within Telecommunications, ---- Fibre Optics or Embedded Computing
- Experience of working on bespoke power supplies particularly relevant
- Candidate must be capable of problem solving and independent working
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Diagnostics and repair for a range of digital memory failures in telecoms products
- The test and repair Engineer/Technician will be required to undertake digital debugging and fault finding to component level
- May be required to help specify and develop new test solutions to meet the required goals
- As a Test Engineer you will be utilising a variety of test tools including ATE, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters and DMM
- Role would include digital test development, low level diagnostics and problem solving
If you are interested in this Test Engineer role, hit the Apply button now!
Key words: Test Engineer, Senior Test Technician, Oscilloscopes